Thursday, July 26, 2007

Life is Beautiful



I got this DVD when i was travelling in train from Chennai to Bangalore. The name of this movie is really catchy and I read the story in Vikatan (Classic Movies weekly subscription). Life Is Beautiful is a 1997 Italian language film which tells the story of a Jewish Italian Guido Orefice, who lives in his own romantic fairy tale world, but must learn how to use his fertile imagination to help his son survive their internment in a Nazi concentration camp.

3 comments:

Siddharthan said...

hi anna,
nice to meet u here and i too love this film very much.

and to say about this movie,
at the end of this film every one will get tears from their eyes.

One of the Lesson in my Life.
Make ur Life Beautiful...

Vivekanandan said...

Thank U brother ;-)

Praveena said...

This movie is my all time favourite...Watching the climax, I wept very badly.

It teaches you to be selfless in love and to make the best use of every moment of our life.